How much do you charge per set?
- We charge, dependent on certain factors, such as the location of the venue and how long you would like us to play. Therefore we will need to give you a quote, however we charge anywhere between £200 and £600
How long do you play for?
- We typically play two 45 minute sets with a short break in the middle.
Is there a break between sets?
- Yes, we typically take a 30min break in between sets
Do you play during Wedding and Civil ceremonies as well as the evening event?
- Yes, we can play during the day and then wait to perform at your evening ceremony, however there will be additional charges
What options are there to pay the band?
- We accept cash, direct bank transfer or paypal. You will need to pay a 50 % deposit prior to the event. You may cancel the booking up to one month in advance for free, however anything later than that we will need to be paid the amount in full.
Do you provide your own equipment?
- Yes, we do, but we require power.
How long do you need to set up?
- It really does depend on your location, however we do set up quietly and unobtrusively and this will take anything between 30-45 minutes. We will be there in plenty of time!!
Do you have insurance?
- Yes, we are part of the musicians union, please contact us if you need any more info.
Do you take requests?
- We do take requests, but not on the night. If you would like us to learn anything then please give us plenty of notice and we will try and learn your favourites
How far will you travel and are there additional costs associated with travel?
- We will travel a reasonable distance, we are located in Bristol, therefore are happy to travel up to 1.5 hours. However travel costs will be included in the quote.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch, we aim to respond to all queries within 12 hours.